Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh My Crafts

I recently purchased the Cricut Expression machine, and at the same time i purchased a pre-order item. It states in policy that if you buy a pre-order item that your other items will not ship until your pre-order item is ready to ship. Today I received an email from Oh My Crafts informing me that they had SHIPPED my order, and will send the pre-order item in Mid-December when it comes in. Let me tell you I was doing a happy dance. The machine is my Christmas present, and my hubby thought it only fair that i did not get it until it was closer to Christmas... I am so excited. I have bought all my cartridges from Oh My Crafts, as i find them to ship quickly, and the Customer Service staff (Dani) are always helpful. They even changed my order for me when i noticed i ordered the wrong item. They go out of their way to make sure us customers are happy. Make sure you check out their site. http://www.ohmycrafts.com/

No comments: